ADSENSE
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clash auto bot by ClashFarmer.com

Discussion in 'Gaming Tools' started by Tylert17, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Tylert17

Tylert17 Registered

Clashfarmer Release 1.8.9 contains: Works with latest COC Winter Update and the only bot that can work with any resolution, the screen can be turned off, and MEmu or BlueStacks minimized. Makes around 0.9M gold & elixir per hour!

DOWNLOAD LINK:

2. GustaMeme

GustaMeme Registered

it's been a year of playing and now there another update that was released. Thanks for sharing the clashfamer bot Tylert17 it's still working even after the recent update. For those who don't know yet what are the changes this March 2018 update, here's a link that may help you.

Good luck on your wars!

3. GustaMeme

GustaMeme Registered

For those who are looking for a good guide on how to set up you bot. I am currently TH10 and this is my settings.
    If I'm boosting my my trophies, i'll set my range to 1500, You will also get some loot that way.
    The troops that I am using is BARCH attack to get loot which does fill my storages.

You can also check other settings on their forums.
    I hope that helps. Time for WAR!!

4. GustaMeme

GustaMeme Registered

Hello guys,

There’s arecent update on clash of clans. For those who haven’t check it out, I will give you some insights. Town Hall 12 has been released and you know what is cool? Unlike other Town hall upgrade, this new town hall has its own power. When the Town Hall is attacked, a Giga Tesla rises through the roof to strike down enemies. Another great thing about the update is the New Electro Dragon. You can check more information here.
    In addition to that the Clashfarmer bot also released a compatible version 1.8.19 with Clash of Clans Town hall 12 update - June 2018! This really helps me a lot to get this new cool features. Can’t wait to have them all. I know everyone playing now is very excited. :D

5. mangdanny

mangdanny Registered

Need license Key ?

6. BlackCheetah

BlackCheetah [BLG]Monitor Staff Member

Note. ingat-ingat tayo sa mga gagamitin ;)

7. mangdanny

mangdanny Registered

Inaalala ko kasi baka man ban haha